Search This Blog

Monday 16 February 2015

Poll: RSA - Revit Cape Town User Group

I have been playing around with the idea of establishing a Revit User Group here in Cape Town. The primary purpose of this User Group will be to learn (No, we don't know everything), as well as to network with different industry professionals. 

I have created a Poll underneath the About Me info on the top right of the blog. Should enough interest exist for such an initiative, we can start chatting about dates, times, duration and the amount of wine that will be required.

Please spread the word about this poll so that it can become a standing event in the Mother City!

     UPDATE_2015.02.24_5 Votes
           I am not sure if it would be viable to hold a UG for 5 users? Let's see if we can have at least 10 attending users for the first session

Count me in!
  4 (80%)
Sounds good
  1 (20%)
Meh...
  0 (0%)
I'm too lazy to learn
  0 (0%)


     UPDATE_2015.02.20_5 Votes

Count me in!
  4 (80%)
Sounds good
  1 (20%)
Meh...
  0 (0%)
I'm too lazy to learn
  0 (0%)

No comments:

Post a Comment