Search This Blog

Friday 12 October 2018

Revit 2019 - Precast Add-in


"Better Quality, More efficiency, Unbounded Creativity" - blogs.autodesk.com


I recently played around with the Precast Add-in for Revit 2019, and I must say that I had some fun in doing so.

Trying to see if I could "break" the add-in, I created a ring's head using structural walls

These walls were split through the Precast add-in, providing the results below:

Reinforcement was automatically added to each splitted part through the add-in as well

Selecting the Shop Drawings command, Revit generates Assembly views, complete with Sheets and Schedules and places it on each part's sheet. Minor tweaking will need to be done regarding the placement location of the views on the sheets.

Have a great weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment